All Content (text, graphics, images, logos, computer code, and the like) on this website is controlled, owned, or licensed to or by The Bamboo Factory and is protected by patent, copyright, and trademark laws as well as various other unfair competition laws and intellectual property rights.
No part of the website Content may be reproduced or copied in any way, including "mirroring", to any other computer, commercial enterprise, website, server, or any other distribution or publication medium without express prior written consent from The Bamboo Factory, except as expressly provided herein.
The user may download any information on The Bamboo Factory products and services as they are made available for download from the website, provided that:
- no proprietary notice language is removed,
- the information is used only for non-commercial, personal purposes,
- the same is not made viewable on any source,
- the same is not modified in any way, and;
- no additional representations or warranties are made relating to the same.
The User is restricted from using any processes or methods, whether automatic or manual, to access, acquire or monitor any portion of the website or its Content, or in any way circumvent or reproduce the presentation or navigational structure of the website and its Content, to attempt to obtain any information or materials through any means not purposely made available through the website. The Bamboo Factory reserves the right to bar any such activity.
The User is restricted from:
- Trying to gain unauthorised access to any part of the website or any other systems connected to the website or to any The Bamboo Factory server by password "mining," hacking, or any other illegitimate means,
- Breaching website security or authentication measures or any connected network, and from conducting any kind of vulnerability testing of the website or any connected network,
- Exploiting the website or its Content in any way, and from conducting any kind of tracking of other website users or visitors to uncover any information that is not explicitly provided therein,
- Manipulating identifiers to disguise the origin of any message sent to The Bamboo Factory through the website,
- Employing misrepresentation or the impersonation of any other individual or entity, and;
- Using the website or its Content for any unlawful purpose or to solicit the same.
The User agrees to refrain from:
- Taking any action that creates a disproportionately large burden on the infrastructure of the website or any connected systems or networks, and;
- Attempting to interfere with the functioning of the website or with the use of the website with any device, software or routine.
Purchase Terms and Conditions
The obligations of The Bamboo Factory with regard to its products and services are governed by agreements pursuant to which they are provided. No website content can alter such agreements.
The Bamboo Factory reserves the right to make changes to any services or products offered on the website, and to their respective prices, at any time without the need for prior notice. The content on the website which refers to services and products may be out of date, and The Bamboo Factory makes no commitment to update it.
Your Account, Passwords and Security
Some features of the website require the User to register for an account. The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any information entered on the website, and for all activity under the website account.
The User agrees to notify The Bamboo Factory immediately of any unauthorised use of the account and any elements thereof, or any other breach of account or website security. The User may be held liable for losses incurred by The Bamboo Factory or another website users due to unauthorised use of an account if the User fails to keep account information confidential and secure.
The User may not use another The Bamboo Factory user’s account at any time without express written consent. The Bamboo Factory will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from the User’s failure to comply.
Third Party Links
The Bamboo Factory website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for the convenience of users. The inclusion of any such links does not constitute an endorsement by The Bamboo Factory.
The Bamboo Factory is not responsible for any content on these linked websites or any untoward occurrences associated with them. The User is completely responsible for any interactions with these websites.
THE BAMBOO FACTORY MAKES NO PROMISE TO ENSURE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL PROVIDE PARTICULAR RESULTS,
- THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, FEATURE, OR SERVICE THEREOF WILL BE ERROR-FREE, THAT ERRORS WILL BE FIXED, OR THAT WEBSITE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, AND;
- ANY DATA AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF ANY DESTRUCTIVE ELEMENTS.
THE USER AGREES TO ACCEPT THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. ALL INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
THE USER ASSUMES TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR WEBSITE USE AND VISITS TO ANY WEBSITES LINKED THEREIN. IF THE USER IS DISSATISFIED WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT, THE SOLE RECOURSE IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT.
THE BAMBOO FACTORY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
THE BAMBOO FACTORY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND/OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY THE BAMBOO FACTORY SERVICES.
This disclaimer applies to all liability, damages, or injury caused by website errors, performance issues, unauthorised access, delay or other defect, or any other cause of action.
The Bamboo Factory reserves the right at any time and without prior notice to interrupt, change, suspend or terminate access to the website, the website content, or any part therein for any reason.
Limitation of Liability
The Bamboo Factory will not be liable to any user for any exemplary, indirect, punitive, consequential, or incidental damages even if The Bamboo Factory has been advised of such a possibility, except where prohibited by law.
The User agrees to indemnify and hold The Bamboo Factory and all connected parties harmless from any liability, demands, expenses, loss, or claims made against The Bamboo Factory by any third party resulting from or in connection with use of the website.
The Bamboo Factory may disclose information held about you if it is determined necessary in light of any applicable regulation, law, government request, legal process, fraud prevention, or complaint or investigation regarding use of the website, or to contact, identify, or bring legal action against another party who might be in violation of the rights or property of The Bamboo Factory or its website users.
The User agrees that:
- The Bamboo Factory may terminate User access to the website for cause without prior notice, including but not limited to, a request from the User, requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, temporary or permanent disconnection of or changes to the website or any connected service for any reason.
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
The User agrees:
- That all matters of access to and/or use of the website will be governed by the laws of Great Britain without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions,
- To the personal jurisdiction by and venue in the city of London and waives any objection to such, unless the User is based outside of the European Union and can then make claim in the courts of the respective country of residence.
The User may not seek or receive any other recovery for damages than out-of-pocket expenses with the exception of the prevailing party’s entitlement to attorney's’ fees and costs associated with the claim.
If there is any dispute between the User and The Bamboo Factory associated with website use, the parties shall make a reasonable attempt to resolve any such dispute promptly and in good faith. If The Bamboo Factory is unable to resolve any dispute within thirty (30) days, either party may elevate the dispute to mediation. If the dispute cannot be so resolved, the parties are then free to pursue any available lawful right or remedy.
Void Where Prohibited
The Bamboo Factory operates www.thebamboofactory.com from its location in London, England. The website is accessible worldwide, but not all features, products or services on the website are available in all locations or to all persons. The Bamboo Factory reserves the right to limit such availability to any person(s) or geographic area(s).
Any offer made on The Bamboo Factory website for any service, product, or feature is void where prohibited. Any decision to access The Bamboo Factory website from outside the United Kingdom is made on the User’s own initiative and the User takes sole and full responsibility for complying with any and all applicable local laws.
The User may not use any Content available on the website or any material created from it in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including and without limitation United Kingdom export laws and regulations.
Any User feedback provided on or through The Bamboo Factory website is deemed non-confidential, and as such, The Bamboo Factory is free to use any included information on an unrestricted basis.
THE BAMBOO FACTORY
- Unit 12 Bondor Business Centre,
- London Road, Baldock,
- Hertfordshire SG7 6HP
- +44 (0) 203 002 7725
Updated by The Bamboo Factory on November 16, 2017